HSP 2023: Mar. 9-11, 2023.
Location: the University of Pittsburgh
- Dr. Suzanne Adlof, Department of Communication Sciences and Disorders, University of South Carolina
- Dr. Becky Chen-Bumgardner, Department of Applied Psychology and Human Development, University of Toronto
- Dr. Scott Crossley, Department of Special Education, Vanderbilt University
- Dr. Ariel James, Department of Psychology, Macalester College
- Dr. Charles Perfetti, Learning Research and Development Center, University of Pittsburgh
- Dr. Julie Washington, School of Education, UC Irvine
Submission deadline: Dec. 2, 2022.
Submission page: https://auth.oxfordabstracts.com/?redirect=/stages/4716/submitter
Conference website: https://lrdc.pitt.edu/HSP2023/
WCCFL 41: May 5-7, 2023.
Location: UC Santa Cruz
- Luke Adamson, Rutgers University
- Dorothy Ahn, Rutgers University
- Eva Zimmerman, University of Leipzig
- Deixis and Anaphora
- Beyond Phi-Features
Submission deadline: Jan. 2, 2023.
Submission page: https://app.oxfordabstracts.com/stages/4891/submitter
Conference website: https://babel.ucsc.edu/wccfl41/
The first post of Ling Alert was created on Oct. 9, 2012, when I was in my second year of grad school and wanted to keep track of conferences to submit to.
Exactly 520 posts later, Ling Alert turns 10.
By WordPress’ count, 176,062 visitors have viewed the website 573,514 times over the past 10 years. Now it has 205 WordPress followers and 427 email followers. Hope you find it useful and thanks for your support!
CLS 59: Apr. 28 – 30, 2023.
- Richard Compton (Université du Québec à Montréal)
- Troy Messick (Rutgers University)
- Line Mikkelsen (University of California, Berkeley)
- Prerna Nadathur (The Ohio State University)
- Natalie Weber (Yale University)
Chris Kennedy (University of Chicago)
- Ancient languages
- Arctic languages
- Syntax-prosody interface
Submission deadline: January 8, 2023 at 23:59
Submission page: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=cls59
Conference website: http://chicagolinguisticsociety.org/
SALT 33: May 12-14, 2023.
Location: Yale University.
Submission deadline: Dec. 9, 2022 (11:59pm EST)
Submission page: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=salt33
Conference website: https://saltconf.github.io/salt33/
Tu+8: March 4-5, 2023.
Location: Harvard + online
Hosted by Harvard Linguistics
Submission deadline: Dec 9, 2022 (11:59pm EST)
Submission page: https://easychair.org/cfp/tuplus8
Workshop website: https://sites.google.com/view/tuplus8workshop/home
TEAL 13: 2023-05-12 to 2023-05-14
Hosted by National Taiwan Normal University
Submission deadline: 2022-12-15
Submission page: https://easychair.org/my/conference?conf=teal13
Conference website: https://sites.google.com/ntnueng.tw/teal13/
Workshop on Homogeneity and Non-Maximality in Plural Predication and Beyond: 2022-11-18 to 2022-11-19
Submission deadline: 2022-09-22 (12pm EST)
Submission page: https://easychair.org/my/conference?conf=hnm1
Conference website: https://homogeneity-workshop.netlify.app
ConSOLE 31: 2023-02-22 to 2023-02-24
Location: Bielefeld, Germany.
Hosted by Bielefeld University.
Submission deadline: 2022-10-14
Submission page: https://easychair.org/my/conference?conf=console31
Conference website: https://sites.google.com/view/console2023
LAGB 2022: Sept. 12 to 15, 2022.
Location: Ulster University
- Henry Sweet Lecture 2022: Maria Teresa Guasti (Università degli Studi Milano Bicocca)
- Linguistics Association Lecture 2022: Liina Pylkkanen (NYU).
Conference website: http://www.lagb.org.uk/lagb2022