WSCLA 25: May 28-30, 2021.
- Emily Hanink (University of Manchester)
- Guillaume Thomas (University of Toronto)
- Hiroto Uchihara(National Autonomous University of Mexico)
- Natalie Weber (Yale University)
TripleA 8: Jun. 21-27. 2021.
Hosted by: NUS.
- Jens Hopperdietzel (Manchester)
- Natasha Korotkova (Konstanz)
- Augustina Owusu (Rutgers)
- Josh Phillips (Yale)
- Hooi Ling Soh (Minnesota)
CamCos 9 Pt II: Jan. 19 – 20, 2021.
Halldór Sigurðsson (Lund University)
Conference website: https://camcos9.wordpress.com/
CUNY 34: Mar. 4 – 6, 2021.
Hosted by UPenn.
- Anne Christophe, École Normale Supérieure
- Cynthia L. Fisher, University of Illinois
- Jeffery Lidz, University of Maryland
- Christopher Manning, Stanford University
- Elissa Newport, Georgetown University
- Linda Smith, Indiana University
Asian Junior Linguists Conference 5: Jan. 15-16, 2021.
Organized by: International Christian University.
Maho Morimoto (NINJAL)
Zheng Shen (National University of Singapore)
FASL 30: May 13-16, 2021.
Organized by MIT.
Paulina Lyskawa (invited student speaker)
AFLA 28: May 25-28, 2021.
Organized by: McGill University and National University of Singapore.
Victoria Chen (Victoria University of Wellington)
Jed Pizarro-Guevara (University of Massachusetts Amherst)
Vololona Razafimbelo (McGill University)
Jozina Vander Klok (University of Oslo)
Sam Zukoff (Leipzig University)
WCCLF 39: Apr. 8-11, 2021.
Hosted by University of Arizona.
Noam Chomsky, The University of Arizona
Keren Rice, University of Toronto
Andrew McKenzie, The University of Kansas
– Formal Linguistics for Language Reclamation (in conjunction with SAIL 2021)
– Roots in Linguistic Theory
Submission deadline: Jan. 13, 2021 (midnight Moutain Standard Time GMT-7).
Submission page: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=wccfl2021
Conference website: https://sites.google.com/view/wccfl2021/
PSST 2021: Mar. 19-20, 2021.
Hosted by Princeton University.
Byron Ahn (Princeton University)
Artemis Alexiadou (Humboldt University)
Bronwyn Bjorkman (Queen’s University)
Laura Kalin (Princeton University)
Neil Myler (Boston University)
Becky Tollan (University of Delaware)
Myriam Uribe-Etxebarria (University of the Basque Country)
Susi Wurmbrand (University of Vienna)
Workshop website: https://linguistics.princeton.edu/psst/psst-2021