The 25th annual North American Conference on Chinese Linguistics (NACCL–25) will be held at the University of Michigan from Friday, 21 June 2013 to Sunday, 23 June 2013 in Ann Arbor, Michigan. NACCL is the largest conference on Chinese linguistics in North America, held at a different North American university each year, and it draws international participation.
- Maria Bittner, Rutgers University
- Marjorie Chan (陈洁雯), The Ohio State University
- W. South Coblin (柯蔚南), University of Iowa
- Laurent Sagart (沙加尔), Centre de Recherches Linguistiques sur l’Asie Orientale, Paris
- Wuyun Pan (潘悟云), Shanghai Normal University
NACCL–25 Organizing Committee:
- William Baxter (白一平), Chair
- Mike Opper (欧迈珂), Secretary
- San Duanmu (端木三), faculty member
- Yan Dong (董岩), Ph.D. candidate
Contact:For further information, please send e-mail to email@example.com.
Conference website: http://naccl25.net/