The 91st Annual Meeting of the Linguistic Society of America will take place January 5-8, 2017, at the:
JW Marriott Austin, 110 East 2nd Street, Austin, TX 78701
Conference website: http://www.linguisticsociety.org/event/lsa-2017-annual-meeting
The following plenary events will take place during the 2017 Annual Meeting:
- Thursday, January 5, 7:30 PM: Invited Plenary Address, Colleen Fitzgerald (University of Texas at Arlington)
- Friday, January 6, 10:30 AM: Plenary Poster Session
- Friday, January 6, 12:45 PM: Invited Plenary Address, Gennaro Chierchia (Harvard University)
- Friday, January 6, 7:30 PM: Special Invited Session: The 5-Minute Linguist
- Saturday, January 7, 10:30 AM: Plenary Poster Session
- Saturday, January 7, 12:45 PM: Invited Plenary Address, Walt Wolfram (North Carolina State University)
- Saturday, January 7, 6:00 PM: Presidential Address, Alice Harris (University of Massachusetts Amherst)
Abstracts for regular posters and papers may be submitted via a link availbale on this page from June 1 through July 31, 2016. Please refer to the Call for Abstracts for more information about submitting an abstract and links to sample abstracts.
More information will be available on this web page in the coming months about abstract submission, local information, meeting registration and hotel reservations, and more.
Deadlines for receipt of abstracts: Sunday, 31 July 2016, 11:59 PM US Eastern Time. Technical support for abstract submission will not be available after 5:00 p.m. EDT on 29 July.
Abstracts will be submitted through the LSA website, where a link will be available during the submission period (June 1- July 31, 2016). Late abstracts will not be considered, whatever the reason for the delay. Contact email@example.com or phone 202-835-1714 for assistance.