The TripleA workshop series aims at providing a forum for semanticists doing fieldwork on understudied languages. Its focus is on languages from Africa, Asia, Australia, and Oceania.
- Date: Friday May 31st, 2019 – Sunday June 2nd, 2019
- Call deadline: January 29th, 2019
- Notification of acceptance: Week of March 15th, 2019
- Location: Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, USA
- Workshop website: http://triplea6.mit.edu/
- Diti Bhadra (Harvard)
- Sandra Chung (UC Santa Cruz)
- Virginia Dawson (UC Berkeley)
- Ken Safir (Rutgers)
Call for papers
We invite submissions for 30 minute talks plus 10 minutes for discussion as well as for posters. Submissions should present original formal work on any interpretive aspect of the languages under discussion which should have originated from fieldwork or experimentation.
Abstracts must be anonymous, in PDF format, 2 pages (A4 or letter), in a font size no less than 12pt, and with margins of 1 inch/2.5 cm. Please submit abstracts via Easy Chair no later than January 29th, 2019 at 23:55 (EST).
We particularly encourage students to apply. Limited travel funding is available for international students based on need.
Abstract submission link: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=triplea6
After submitting your abstract, we request that you fill out the following voluntary demographic statistics questionnaire for reporting purposes: https://goo.gl/forms/dS5TYHk9YhGsXtL42