The National University of Mongolia, Institute for Mongolian Studies and Department of Linguistics, Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia, is delighted to announce that we will host the 16th Workshop on Altaic Formal Linguistics.
Workshop website: http://ims-num.org/workshop-on-altaic-formal-linguistics-wafl-162/
Dates: September 23, 24, 25 (Thursday, Friday, Saturday), 2021
Heejeong Ko, Seoul National University
Norvin Richards, MIT
Call for papers
Abstracts are invited for 20-minute talks (plus 10-minute discussions) and for posters on topics dealing with formal aspects of any area of theoretical Altaic linguistics, including phonology, morphology, syntax, semantics, or pragmatics. The term ‘Altaic’ is understood to include Turkic, Mongolic, and Tungusic languages, as well as Korean, Japanese, Ryukyuan, and Ainu.
- Abstracts should be at most 2 pages in length, including examples, tables, figures, and references.
- The abstract should use a 12pt font and 1 inch margins (for US Letter) or 3 cm margins (for A4) on all four sides.
- There is a maximum of two abstracts per person, one of which must be co-authored.
- Abstracts must be anonymous.
- The deadline for abstract submission will be announced in the summer.
For questions, contact:
Lkhagvademchig Jadamba, email@example.com
Shigeru Miyagawa, firstname.lastname@example.org
For questions related to abstract submission please contact
Sergei Tatevosov, email@example.com