The Eighth TripleA workshop for semantic fieldworkers will be held fully online, in the week of June 23–25, 2021 (precise dates and schedule TBD), organized by the National University of Singapore. The TripleA workshop series provides a forum and community for the study of the semantics of understudied languages of Africa, Asia, Australia, and Oceania.
Workshop website: https://lingconf.com/triplea8/
Abstract submission is open until March 14
- Jens Hopperdietzel (Manchester)
- Natasha Korotkova (Konstanz)
- Augustina Owusu (Rutgers)
- Josh Phillips (Yale)
- Hooi Ling Soh (Minnesota)
- Michael Yoshitaka Erlewine, Henrison Hsieh, Meghan Lim, Zheng Shen, Ryan Walter Smith
- Email email@example.com
Call for Papers
We invite submissions for 30 minute talks, with additional time for discussion. Submissions should be:
- original formal work on the semantics of understudied language(s) of Africa, Asia, Australia, or Oceania;
- based on fieldwork or experimentation, and/or by native speaker linguists.
We particularly encourage work by graduate students.
Abstracts must be anonymous and in PDF format. Abstracts should include up to two pages of exposition including supporting examples. A third page may be used for additional glossed examples, figures, formulae, and references. Text should be in 12pt Times New Roman or similar, on A4 or US letter page size with 2.5cm or 1″ margins.
Abstracts deadline: March 14, 2021, 23:59 anywhere in the world
Notification: early April
Conference dates: in the week of June 21–27, 2021 (precise dates and schedule TBD)
Submission URL: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=triplea8