The 30th edition of the Conference of the Student Organisation of Linguistics in Europe will take place at the Université de Nantes on 25-27 January 2022, Nantes, France.
Conference website: https://sites.google.com/view/console2022/home?authuser=0
- Pilar Barbosa (Universidade do Minho)
- Bart Hollebrandse (Rijksuniversiteit Groningen)
- Luisa Martí (Queen Mary University of London)
- Michal Starke (Masarykova Univerzita)
The 30th edition of the Conference of the Student Organisation of Linguistics in Europe (ConSOLE) will be held between January 25th-27th 2022 by the Laboratoire de Linguistique de Nantes (LLING) at the Université de Nantes in Nantes. ConSOLE aims to showcase the best papers in linguistics by students from across Europe and the rest of the world and provide students with a platform to present to an international audience.
Graduate students and early-career researchers are invited to submit abstracts for both oral presentations (20 minutes plus additional 10 minutes for discussion) and poster presentations. We invite papers from both theoretical and empirical approaches across all linguistic fields, e.g. Syntax, Semantics, Pragmatics, Morphology, Phonology, Phonetics, and methodologies, e.g, formal, experimental and/or computational. Thus, although ConSOLE has traditionally been a forum for generative approaches to natural language study, papers not included within this approach are highly welcomed.
The deadline for submitting a paper is September 5, 2021, 23h59 (GMT+2). We expect to notify authors mid October.
Please follow these instructions when submitting your paper :
- Submissions are limited to two per author, with at most one paper being single-authored.
- Abstracts are limited to a maximum of 2 A4 pages (including references, examples, tables, appendices, etc.) and must have 2.5 cm (1 inch) margins on all sides, with a font no smaller than 12pt set in Times New Roman.
- The submission(s) must be anonymous and not reveal the identity of the author(s) in any way (be sure to remove metadata from the file).
- Authors should specify whether they would like to be considered for oral or poster presentation, or for both.
- Abstract must be submitted in PDF format through EasyChair by September 5 (23:59 CET/GMT+2), 2019.
- Abstracts not complying with these guidelines may be excluded from the reviewing process.
You can access the EasyChair call here.
You can directly submit your paper here.
As usual for ConSOLE editions, accepted authors (both oral and poster presentations) will have the opportunity to submit to the proceedings of ConSOLE. Further information about the proceedings will be provided shortly after the conference.
- Abstract submission opens: 28 June 2021 00h00 (GMT+2)
- Abstract submission closes: 5 September 2021 23h59 (GMT+2)
- Notification of acceptance: mid October
- Registration: from December 1 2021 to January 17 2022