The 6th Asian Junior Linguistics Conference (AJL6)
Date: 10-Dec-2021 – 12-Dec-2021
Location: Zoom & Slack
Contact Person: Michael Barrie, Sogang University, Seoul, South Korea
Meeting Email: email@example.com
Call Deadline: Oct. 17, 2021
- Yongsuk Yoo (Jeonbuk National University)
- Suyeon Yun (Chungnam National University)
AJL is committed to encouraging junior linguists to have opportunities to present their work at a formal academic conference. Junior linguists mainly include undergraduate students studying linguistics, but Master’s and pre-ABD level submissions will also be welcomed.
Call for Papers:
We welcome abstracts for the 6th Asian Junior Linguistics Conference. For details, please visit our website: https://sites.google.com/view/ajl6/home
All abstracts must be original and not simultaneously submitted to another journal or conference. The following categories are welcome:
- Abstracts with a linguistics analysis in phonetics, phonology, morphology, syntax, semantics and/or sociolinguistics.
- No more than one page, including graphs, figures and references.
- Format: A4 size, Times New Roman 12 points, 2.5 cm margin on all sides.
- Advisor approval form. Forward the following link to your advisor and request approval: https://forms.gle/oEiQfaegbVxCWmik8
- To submit abstracts, use the following link: https://linguistlist.org/easyabs/ajl6
- Abstract submission opens on Sep 15, 2021 and closes on (Sun) Oct 17, 2021.
- Decisions will be made by October 31, 2021.
- The advisor approval must arrive by October 22, 2021.