The Faculty of Arts at the Charles University is proud to host the 27th Sinn und Bedeutung (SuB), taking place on 14-16 September 2022 in Prague, Czech Republic. SuB has in recent years emerged as one of the biggest venues for formal semantics and pragmatics representing the full breadth of the field, and we aim to maintain this tradition.
- Contact Person: Radek Šimík
Meeting Email: Radek.Simik@ff.cuni.cz
- Call Deadline: 03-Apr-2022
2nd Call for Papers:
We are pleased to announce the following invited speakers:
- Mojmír Dočekal (Masaryk University)
- Nicole Gotzner (University of Potsdam)
- Pritty Patel-Grosz (University of Oslo)
- Uli Sauerland (Leibniz-Centre General Linguistics)
We invite abstract submissions for oral presentations or posters, devoted to natural language semantics, super semantics, pragmatics, philosophy of language, and psycholinguistic investigations related to meaning. Submissions on the semantics of under-represented languages or phenomena are welcome.
- Abstracts should contain original research that, at the time of submission, has neither been published nor accepted for publication. At most two submissions per (co-)author are allowed and only one may be single-authored.
- Submissions must be anonymous and must not reveal the identities of the authors in any form.
- Abstracts should fit two pages (letter size or A4 paper, 2.54cm or 1 inch margins on all sides, 12 point font, Times New Roman), with an additional third page used *exclusively* for the following elements: references (obligatory), large figures or tables, and as many lines of the body of the abstract as there are lines of glosses and translations in non-English glossed examples.
- Examples (glossed or not) should be interspersed in the text, rather than collected at the end. Abstracts must be submitted in PDF format via EasyChair by Sunday 3 April 2022 (23:59 Central European Standard Time): https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=sub27
- Abstract submission deadline (extended): 3 April 2022 (23:59 Central European Standard Time)
- Notification of decision: 1 June 2022
- Conference: 14-16 September 2022
If you have any questions or need additional information, feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.