The fifteenth Conference on Syntax, Phonology and Language Analysis (SinFonIJA 15) will be held at the University of Udine (Italy) on 22–24 September 2022. The meeting is planned as in-person but it may shift to online depending on restrictions due to COVID-19.
Conference website: https://sinfonija15.uniud.it/
- Pavel Caha (Masaryk University Brno)
- Roberta D’Alessandro (Utrecht University)
- Alessandra Giorgi (Ca’ Foscari University Venice)
- Andrew Nevins (University College London)
- Josep Quer (ICREA, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, Barcelona)
Call for papers
Scholars are invited to submit an abstract on any area of formal linguistics, including phonology, morphology, syntax, semantics, language acquisition, psycholinguistics, neurolinguistics, comparative linguistics, historical linguistics.
- Abstracts are invited for 25-minute presentations, followed by 5 minutes of discussion, or a poster presentation.
- Please indicate In the submission form whether you want your abstract considered for a talk, poster, or both.
- Abstracts should be in a PDF format. The identity of the author(s) must not be revealed in any way.
- Abstracts must be no longer than two pages including examples, tables, and references (2.5 cm margins on all sides, single line spacing, Times New Roman 12pt font).
- Authors may submit a maximum of two abstracts; only one abstract may be single authored.
- Submission page: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=sinfonija15
Please submit abstracts via EasyChair no later than May 23rd, 2022, 23:59 CET (GMT +01:00).