The fifteenth Conference on Syntax, Phonology and Language Analysis (SinFonIJA 15) will be held at the University of Udine (Italy) on 22–24 September 2022. The meeting is planned as in-person but it may shift to online depending on restrictions due to COVID-19.
Conference website: https://sinfonija15.uniud.it/
- Pavel Caha (Masaryk University Brno)
- Roberta D’Alessandro (Utrecht University)
- Alessandra Giorgi (Ca’ Foscari University Venice)
- Andrew Nevins (University College London)
- Josep Quer (ICREA, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, Barcelona)
Department of Languages and Literatures, Communication, Education and Society – DILL
Department of Humanities and Cultural Heritage Sciences – DIUM
Call for papers
Scholars are invited to submit an abstract on any area of formal linguistics, including phonology, morphology, syntax, semantics, language acquisition, psycholinguistics, neurolinguistics, comparative linguistics, historical linguistics.
- Abstracts are invited for 25-minute presentations, followed by 5 minutes of discussion, or a poster presentation.
- Please indicate In the submission form whether you want your abstract considered for a talk, poster, or both.
- Abstracts should be in a PDF format. The identity of the author(s) must not be revealed in any way.
- Abstracts must be no longer than two pages including examples, tables, and references (2.5 cm margins on all sides, single line spacing, Times New Roman 12pt font).
- Authors may submit a maximum of two abstracts; only one abstract may be single authored.
- Submission page: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=sinfonija15
Please submit abstracts via EasyChair no later than May 23rd, 2022, 23:59 CET (GMT +01:00).