The 28th Annual Conference of the International Association of Chinese
Linguistics (IACL-28) will take place online during May 20-22, 2022, hosted by
the Department of Linguistics and Modern Languages, The Chinese University of Hong Kong.
- Yuming LI 李宇明 (Beijing Language and Culture University)
- Alain PEYRAUBE 貝羅貝 (Centre de Recherches Linguistiques sur l’Asie Orientale)
- Takashi TAKEKOSHI 竹越孝 (Kobe City University of Foreign Studies)
- Benjamin T’SOU 鄒嘉彥 (City University of Hong Kong)
- Jie ZHANG 張杰 (The University of Kansas)
- Hongming ZHANG 張洪明 (Macau University of Science and Technology/University of Wisconsin-Madison)
- Edith ALDRIDGE 李琦 (Institute of Linguistics, Academia Sinica)
- Gong CHENG 程工 (Zhejiang University)
- Hin Tat CHEUNG 張顯達 (The Education University of Hong Kong)
- Xiufang DONG 董秀芳 (Peking University)
- Thomas Hun-tak LEE 李行德 (The Chinese University of Hong Kong)
- Jo-Wang LIN 林若望 (Institute of Linguistics, Academia Sinica)
- Danqing LIU 劉丹青 (Shenzhen University)
- Feng-Hsi LIU 劉鳳樨 (The University of Arizona)
- Waltraud PAUL 包華莉 (Centre de Recherches Linguistiques sur l’Asie Orientale)
- Feng SHI 石鋒 (Nankai University)
- Dingxu SHI 石定栩 (Guangdong University of Foreign Studies)
- Sze-Wing TANG 鄧思穎 (The Chinese University of Hong Kong)
- Hongyin TAO 陶紅印 (University of California, Los Angeles)
- Wei-Tien Dylan TSAI 蔡維天 (National Tsing Hua University)
- Yang ZHAO 趙楊 (Peking University)
The conference website is http://ling.cuhk.edu.hk/iacl28/.
A special forum on “Sign Language and Linguistics in Chinese Context” and the YSA final competition will also take place during the Conference.
Registration for the Conference is now open. Please register online on the
conference website. It is free but has to be done by April 30, 2022.
Non-registrants will not be able to participate in the event after the