Resultatives: new approaches and renewed perspectives
A workshop (in person) scheduled for March 20-22 2023 at the National University of Singapore, supported by the Wan Boo Sow Centre for Chinese Culture, Department of Chinese Studies.
Invited speakers (in alphabetical order):
- Victor Acedo-Matellan (Oxford)
- C.-T. James Huang (Harvard)
- Beth Levin (Stanford)
- Alexander Williams (Maryland)
Co-organizers: Shiao Wei Tham and Leslie Lee
Workshop website: https://blog.nus.edu.sg/resultatives2023/
If you have questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Call for papers
Abstracts are invited for 20 minute or 45 minute talks (with an added 10 or 15 minutes Q&A respectively) on resultatives from both empirical and theoretical perspectives.
Submissions should not be previously published or accepted for publication elsewhere.
Works that shed light on earlier points of controversy are especially welcome, as are works pertaining to Mandarin and other Chinese languages/dialects.
- In your submission, please indicate whether you would be interested in giving a 20 minute or 45 minute talk.
- Abstracts for a 20 minute talk should not exceed 1 (one) A-4 page with at least 11 point font and 1 inch margins.
- Abstracts for a 45 minute talk should not exceed 2 (two) A-4 pages with at least 11 point font and 1 inch margins.
- Please submit abstracts via email to: email@example.com
- Please include “Resultatives workshop” in the subject heading of your email.
- Your abstract should be anonymous. In the body of your email, please provide author name(s), affiliation, and email address of the corresponding author.
- Please submit no more than one single-authored abstract and no more than two co-authored abstracts.
- Deadline for submission: Nov 1 2022 (2359 hrs Singapore Time)
- Notification of acceptance: by Dec 20 2022