The 14th Syntax and Semantics Conference in Paris (CSSP 2021) December 9-11, 2021
Conference website: http://www.cssp.cnrs.fr/cssp2021/index_en.html
Submission deadline: May 9 2021
The 14th Syntax and Semantics Conference in Paris (CSSP 2021) will take place on December 9-11, 2021 at Université de Paris, Campus Rive Gauche (former Paris-Diderot). We plan to hold the event in a hybrid format, i.e., with both physical and virtual attendance. Depending on the development of the pandemic, we may have to revert to an online-only conference.
CSSP invites papers combining empirical inquiry and formal explicitness, and favours comparisons between different theoretical frameworks. We welcome submissions using theoretical, experimental or computational methods in:
- the syntax-semantics interface,
- the semantics-pragmatics interface,
- language acquisition: syntax-semantics-pragmatics.
- We invite submissions for 40 minute presentations (including 10 minutes for discussion).
- Submissions are expected to describe substantial, original, completed and unpublished work, hence submissions should be up to 5 pages plus an extra page for references.
- The submission must be anonymous.
- The same person can submit one abstract as author, and one as co-author, or two with different co-authors.
- Instructions for submissions, style templates for abstracts, and details on the selection procedure are available at http://www.cssp.cnrs.fr/cssp2021/soumission/index_en.html
Invited Speakers: TBA