Conference website: https://glowlinguistics.org/42/
1st September 2018: Abstract Submission Opens
2nd November 2018: Midnight UTC: Abstract Submission Closes
31st January 2019: Notification of Acceptance (for main colloquium)
5th February 2019: Preliminary Programme of Main Colloquium Published
Call for papers:
For the main colloquium which will include two poster sessions, scholars are invited to submit unpublished papers within all areas of generative linguistics. Submissions on phonological topics are especially welcome. The three workshops have their own topic and expect papers relating to them.
An author may submit a maximum of two abstracts to the main colloquium, only one of which may be single authored. The same abstract may not be submitted to both the main colloquium and a workshop. However, the same person may submit two different single-authored abstracts to the main colloquium and a workshop.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION GUIDELINES:
Abstracts for the main colloquium and workshops are to be submitted via Easychair. Please note that the main colloquium and the three regular workshops each have their own submission site, for the latter check the workshop’s page.
- No abstract may be longer than 2 pages (A4 or letter size) with 1 inch (2.54 cm) margins.
- Set single spaced in a 12 pt font. This includes displays and references (which may be set in a smaller font).
- The submission must not reveal the identity of the author(s) in any way. (Note that files uploaded to Easychair are renamed by the system, but a PDF file may contain hidden information about its author or creator.)
The deadline for submitting abstracts is midnight UTC, 02 November 2018.
7th May 2019:
- Anaphora at the syntax-semantics-pragmatics interface in endangered and understudied languages.
- Rules and Learning Strategies in the Acquisition of Signed and Spoken Phonologies.
11th May 2019:
- Generative Linguistics beyond Language: Shared Modules for Rhythm, Narration and Emotion across Domains.
The deadline for submitting abstracts for workshops is midnight UTC, 02 November 2018.