GLOW 41: Apr. 10 – 14, 2018.
Location: Budapest, Hungary.
1. Long-distance segmental phenomena
– Invited speakers: tba
2. Predication in relation to propositions and properties
– Invited speakers: Caroline Heycock, Idan Landau, and Gillian Ramchand
3. The grammar and pragmatics of interrogatives and their (special) uses
– Invited speaker: Manfred Krifka (Berlin)
4. Sign Language Syntax and Linguistic Theory
– Invited speaker: Markus Steinbach (University of Göttingen)
5. The necessity of formalization in phonology
Submission deadline: Nov. 15, 2017.
Conference website: https://glowlinguistics.org/41/
GLOW 40: Mar. 14-18, 2017.
Location: Leiden, Netherlands.
Conference website: https://glow2017.wordpress.com/
GLOW 39: April 5th – 8th, 2016.
Location: Göttingen, Germany.
Jesse Harris (UCLA)
Stephen Wechsler (UT Austin)
Haegeman, Liliane (Ghent University)
Miyagawa, Shigeru (MIT)
Prieto Vives, Pilar (Universitat Pompeu Fabra)
Conference Website: https://www.uni-goettingen.de/en/glow-2016—39th-generative-linguistics-in-the-old-world/510338.html
GLOW 38: April 15-18, 2015.
Workshop 1: The implications of computation and learnability for phonological theory
Paul Boersma (University of Amsterdam)
Bruce Tesar (Rutgers University)
Workshop 2: Events and states
Ashwini Deo (Yale University)
Peter Hallman (University of Vienna)
Conference website: https://sites.google.com/site/2015glow/home
GLOW 37: April 2-4, 2014.
Main Colloquium Program: http://www.glow37.org/colloquium/programme
Chris Barker (New York University)
Kilu von Prince (ZAS Berlin).
Phonological Specification and Interface Interpretation
Paula Fikkert (Radboud University Nijmegen),
John Harris (University College London),
Bert Vaux (University of Cambridge).
Conference website: http://www.glow37.org/