The 5th edition of Tu+, the Workshop on Turkic and languages in contact with Turkic (formerly: Turkish, Turkic and the languages of Turkey), hosted by the University of Delaware Department of Linguistics and Cognitive Science, will take place on February 8-9, 2020 at University of Delaware.
Workshop website: https://sites.udel.edu/tuworkshop5/
Tu+ is an annual conference about all aspects of linguistic research on Turkic languages and languages used in geographical regions where Turkic languages are spoken, with a focus on, but not limited to, underrepresented languages that may not have a venue of their own. The impulse behind Tu+ is to create a collaborative environment to socialize and share ideas, little or big.
Call for Papers
Submissions are now open for 30 minute slots talks (20 minute + 10 minutes for discussion) and posters.
Extended deadline for submission: October 26, 2019
Notification of acceptance: November 18, 2019
- An EasyChair account has been set up for your submission: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=tu5
- Abstracts should contain original research that, at the time of submission, has neither been published nor accepted for publication.
- Please bear in mind that a good abstract may, but need not contain a fully worked out solution.
- One person can submit at most two abstracts only one of which can be singly authored.
- Abstracts must be submitted electronically in PDF format.
- Submissions should be anonymous and not reveal the identity of the author(s) in any form (e.g., references, file name or properties of the abstract).
- Abstracts must not exceed two pages in letter-size or A4 paper, including examples and references, with 2.5 cm (or 1 inch) margins on all sides and 11 point font size.
All questions and comments should be addressed to: firstname.lastname@example.org