GLOW in Asia 13: Aug. 04-07. 2022.
Hosted by CUHK
- Rajesh Bhatt (University of Massachusetts Amherst)
- Željko Bošković (University of Connecticut)
- Caterina Donati (University of Paris)
- Ayesha Kidwai (Jawaharlal Nehru University)
Workshop on Workspace, MERGE, and Labeling
- Mamoru Saito (Nanzan University)
Submission deadline: Mar. 15, 2022.
Submission page: https://easychair.org/my/conference?conf=glowinasiaxiii2022on
Conference website: http://ling.cuhk.edu.hk/glowxiii/
GLOW in Asia 12 & SICOGG 21: Aug. 6-9, 2019
Location: Seoul, South Korea.
Željko Bošković, University of Connecticut (main session)
Martina Wiltschko, University of British Columbia (main session)
Victor Pan, Chinese University of Hong Kong (main session)
Keir Moulton, University of Toronto (workshop on (Non-)complementation)
Submission deadline: Apr. 4, 2019 (11:59pm GMT+9).
Submission page: http://linguistlist.org/easyabs/GLOW-SICOGG
Conference website: http://sicogg.or.kr/GLOW-Asia-12-2019/
GLOW in Asia 11: Feb 20 – 22, 2017.
Location: the National University of Singapore
– Edith Aldridge, University of Washington
– Rajesh Bhatt, University of Amherst at Massachusetts
– Timothy Vance, National Institute for Japanese Language and Linguistics
Conference website: https://lingconf.com/glowinasia2017/
Glow in Asia X: May, 24-26, 2014.
Venue: National Tsing Hua University, Taiwan.
- C.-T. James Huang (Harvard University)
- Richard S. Kayne (New York University)
- Michael Kenstowicz (Massachusetts Institute of Technology)
Conference Website: http://ling.nthu.edu.tw/GLOWinAsiaX/GLOW_in_Asia_X/Welcome.html