JK25: Oct. 12 – 14, 2017.
Location: Honolulu, Hawai’i, USA
Dr. Nayoung Kwon (Konkuk University)
Dr. Seongha Rhee (Hankuk University of Foreign Studies)
Dr. Masayoshi Shibatani (Rice University)
Dr. Natsuko Tsujimura (Indiana University)
Dr. Timothy Vance (NINJAL & University of Hawai’i at Mānoa)
Submission deadline: May 29, 2017.
JK 24: Oct. 14-16, 2016.
Location: the National Institute for Japanese Language and Linguistics (NINJAL), Tachikawa, Tokyo, Japan.
– Lisa Davidson (New York University)
– Kaoru Horie (Nagoya University)
– Magdalena Kaufmann (University of Connecticut)
– Heejeong Ko (Seoul National University)
– Masatoshi Koizumi (Tohoku University)
Conference website: http://pj.ninjal.ac.jp/jk2016/
JK 2013: Friday. Oct. 11-13, 2013.
Venue: Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Boston.
- Yoonjung Kang (University of Toronto)
- Hideki Kishimoto (Kobe University)
- Junko Shimoyama (McGill University)
- James Hye Suk Yoon (University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign)
Conference Website: http://jk.mit.edu/